lunedì 23 aprile 2012

Mexiland...


Dear Diary,
here is my first day back home: I had to give out a little bit about the weather:"oh oh holy crap is it hot in here?? I said Like Chandler (just to keep FRIENDS around). One of the first things I noticed about Italy is that Italians are so damn loud, however I was looking for the hands movement, I didn't see any. Could be Irish are making that out? Well one thing I liked was coming down the plane and smell the sea, you can really fill it in here.Too bad at 9 o clock was already too dark to see, coz the drive home was all by the coast with the sea on one side and luvely olive trees on the other. We stopped for pizza first. A Meter for 4 people was 26 €, however it was so light and thin I could have eat it on my own! Exactly the opposite of DOMINOES! What surprised me was the menu':in English, and the possibility of having a Pineapple Pizza???Jeeez, dont tell me is taking over!? No. They are both effect of RYANAIR flights to Alghero. The fockers! changing my country,after changing my flight price (extra 70€ for luggage weight). However this is not the only thing I have found different back home. Different from what I remember it used to be. For example TV Reality shows are in any channel at any time. From people getting smaller boobs,cooking competitions, awful car crashes and Jersey Shore with subtitles! A lot of my coeval are having kids and my cousin told me about a game they play in School which is very similar to tag. Also my mom is not able to cook anymore, the weather is crap and we dont have bidet....only joking! My mom is great at cooking, there is about 26 degrees during the day and I luv the bidet!(yes finally I can wash my arse after taking a crap!). Other things didnt change: Italy is constantly in recession, it is hard to find a job,if u have a job it is hard to have enough money until the end of the month, government people are all thief, there is too many foreigners, and based on what people say Chinese shops are made with illegal money and it is all Euro fault!! How is this possible? Italians should really stop whining and start doing something about it. Should I help?Naaaaaa is better be a coward and simply leave;) But then again life in here is pretty easy: fresh cheap food, sunny weather.. what else would I need? Well having Italy got's Talent with a guy that farts on tune any song gives me definitely more reasons to leave!! However holding my cousin daughter, watching my nephew smiling and mom joy when she saw the present my mom got her for her birthday push on the otherside. So far I just brought her myself, but she is (so far) very happy with it. What I didnt like myself was the two massive spots I got in my forehead after I got here, and the fact I am not used to the heating anymore. I swear I sweat sitting. However I showed my mom the Gypsy wedding DVD and she luved it! But I dont think she'll allow me to marry one. Too bad, but what can I say overall a nice first day in Mexiland.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento